This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Random Facts about me:
1. I once traveled to Istanbul and took a dive into the Black Sea. The fungal infection I acquired as a result got me the nickname, “Shrek Feet.”
2. I've never owned TV or cable. This forces me to think about and engage in creative conversations outside popular media.
3. I had hoped to be in love and married with at least 4 kids by the time I celebrated my 27th birthday. Instead, I celebrated my 27th year by launching my first successful business online.
4. Sometime during my exploratory adolescent phase, I was plagued with a crazy idea and a sense of mission to teach baby chicks how to fly. After the sacrifice of countless helpless chicks and my mother’s horrid shock over finding dead chicks outside the apartment building, I was dejected to learn that wings don’t necessarily equate to flying.
5. I spend a lot of time thinking about God, this world and my place in it.