This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
8 Random Facts about me:
1. I had hoped to be in love and married with 4 kids by the time I celebrated my 27th birthday. Instead, I celebrated my 27th year by launching my first business.
2. I enjoy coffee, wine and whiskey on the rocks, in that order.
3. Vincent Van Gogh. The stories of his life are as inspirational and beautiful as they are haunting and melancholy. I relate to this artist on a profoundly deep level and look to his art pieces and writings to draw comfort and inspiration.
4. I spend a lot of time thinking about God, this world and my place in it.
5. I love to dance, especially to latin music.
6. If I start to feel a spirit of discouragement or despair and wonder why life couldn't be easier for me, I remember this quote by Bruce Lee: "Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
7. Journaling is a form of therapy for me. It brings me to a safe place of creativity that allows me to think, reflect and put perspective on things I would otherwise overlook or dismiss as insignificant and helps me notice and document the things, people, and events that move me. It also brings clarity, transparency and accountability to my thoughts, feelings and convictions to help me live each day more mindfully and deliberately.
8. I never want to lose my childlike wonder for life and the belief that I too can be a contributor to and recipient of everything good life has to offer.